What is a Cookies?
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Peace Autos to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie and purpose
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
These cookies are not placed by Peace Autos, but by third-party providers. The third-party provider, usually an advertiser, can track user visits of users on all sites displaying ads of this third-party provider using such cookies. This may be done to measure coverage or activation of context- or targeted advertising. Further, we use third-party cookies to measure data transfer and usage of our users, to analyse browsing behaviour, to create target groups for marketing purposes, to improve our advertising management and to improve functionality of our website and services. You may prohibit storage of and tracking by third-party cookies by adjusting your web browser settings.
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Change Cookies Consent.
How do I change my cookie settings?
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
At Peace Autos You can manage your cookies setting by clicking on Change Cookies Consent
Alternatively, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Please note that the Peace Autos services are largely free of charge. We therefore depend on advertising revenue to a certain extent. If you decide to block advertising on Peace Autos, it will be more difficult for us to offer our services free of charge in the future.
If you deactivate local storage of cookies this may lead to reduced function of our website and services. Further, you will have to log in again every time you visit our Website.
This policy was last revised 19th November 2020.